The wedding celebration is quite capable of overshadowing little-known relatives, the first who suddenly appeared, or an unpleasant guy, who sneaked among the guests, in search of a free drink. However, this marriage was nearly disrupted by… a stray dog.
1. Matheus and Marilia Pieroni got married outdoors in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
2. But, when it suddenly started to rain, the whole wedding moved under a canopy.
3. Everything went as usual, but a homeless dog, hiding from the rain, went under the canopy, and instead of the bride, he went straight to the altar.
4. The dog was quickly removed, and the newlyweds began to swear at each other, because the newly appeared dog decided to lie directly on the train of Marilia’s wedding dress.
5. Such an incident could darken the mood of any bride, but not of Marilia.
6. She bluntly stated that such a brave dog was the official wedding guest. As the bride herself explained, she loves animals, and such a dog has become a cheerful symbol for her.
7. After the wedding was over, the young couple decided to take the dog home, but he managed to tactfully disappear.
8. Marilia and Matheus diligently searched all over Sao Paulo for “their” dog and the search was successful – the wedding dog was found!
9. The dog was called Snoop and he is now an integral part of the young family.
10. According to the stories of Marilia, to begin with, she thoroughly washed Snoop, and the first night he slept peacefully in a new status.
11. Now the dog looks happy and the whole family is happy.
12. Everyone is happy for Snoop, who managed to search in the right place and find the owners and the house.